1. This is one of my favorites because it brought alot to my attention at the beginning of the semester that I didn't even think about previously. Of course I absoulutly love the picture. It'a my son reading to his younger cousin. Nabokov also had some very good ideas. Here is the link to Good readers and writers.
http://roomforsix.blogspot.com/2011/01/good-readers-and-writers.html
2. This is another one of my favorites. I really liked the book of Tim O'Brien's. This was also a great story he wrote. "On the Rainy River" is the next one. Take a look on this link if you would like.
http://roomforsix.blogspot.com/2011/02/on-rainy-river.html
3. Lastly is "The Sandstorm." I chose this one because it was a touching story. I have never really paid much mind to what went on during the time of war. History, for some reason, is a hard thing for me to keep straight. All the different stories I here make no connection in my brain to which battle they belong to. Here is the link for that one:
http://roomforsix.blogspot.com/2011/03/sand-storm.html
No comments:
Post a Comment